Aggression with inlayed sheath

Stormcrow

Aggression with inlaid sheath

The latest addition to my Aggression family of large, double-edged, aggressive knives is interesting to me in how I can see the evolution and refinement of the basic idea and in the execution. It has a forged 5160 blade 12" long that is fully sharpened on the top edge for about 2/3 of the length and a gentle recurve to the profile. The handle is a curved coffin outline wrapped in epoxy-impregnated retina-searing neon orange paracord with a black overlay and three-strand Turk's head knot, the butt end of the tang left exposed.

And it comes with a Luke Swenson sheath featuring a dinosaur hide inlay. Or ostrich leg. They look much the same. :D

The sheath has an adjustable-height belt loop.

And to give a sense of scale, a couple of shots of it in hand.

It has the same overall length as one of my 18" tomahawks. I think this would look great on a T-shirt. :)

Last edited:
Hi James, let 's start with the two, which maybe easier to take a guess ...(?)....The size, the coffin handle- the Bowie knife....the wrapping like japanese blades tanto-stuff( of course..) and it has also some tibetan-chinese brut de forge in the line and the blade....Cheers!

Back