A sheath I just finished

ArtinNC

This tooling is something new for me.
100_2135.jpg

For this knife
100_2122-A.jpg

27 lookers and not one comment?? Not even a knife and sheath look to busy??Come on I can take bad comments.

Art, its a great combination.. The sheath looks good with the knife. I like it.

And, you know I like the knife! :)

Hey Art,
This is my first look at this post and I will respond with a comment. NICE!! I really like the feather it adds feeling/life to the package. Nice knife too. Wade

both the knife/sheath are AWESOME!!! I like the combination of handle materials..especially the turqoise (spelling?)...

Gene

I'm not a knifemaker but I do a lot of leather. Great all around job. KT

Last edited:
sorry i missed this 1 till now art i love the sheath well the knife i dont need to say anything it would just come out wrong my mom allways tell me not to talk when drooling.

The feather was easy to make most of it is just little cuts with a small leather knife. I think the knife is a little busy but most of my knives are on the plain side.
Thanks for the comments.

It work well with my type of guard, You may have to make slight changes for different guards. I'll take a picture of the back with the belt loop. I had to make the belt loop a little different to make the sheath stronger because of the cut out on the front.

I like both they go well together. Ive been doing an arrowhead file work almost since I started thats what got me hooked into trying more difficult file work patterns. Ill have to say creeping vine ,S pattern and twisted rope are real hard to do. the duane duchane video really helped me. Kellyw

Back