Model #33 ready to ship

ArtinNC

OAL 7 5/8", Blade 3 1/2" ATS34 SS mirror finish , engraved and dove tailed bolsters, Amboyna burl handle. And Doug Sutherland did the engraving

Attachments

• Summers_131026 - Copy.jpg
    Summers_131026 - Copy.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 137
Got this note on FaceBook

[h=5]Ann Horsman
[/h]November 18 at 10:50pm · 2014

Art, my knife did beautifully gutting my buck. It fits my hand perfectly and is a splendid addition to my hunting kit.

Got another note from Ann Horsman -----Art, that knife is perfect for my feminine hand. Seriously, it is just the right size. It caused me no grief while skinning, gutting and then caping my buck. It even sharpened up very well on my machine too. Us ladies can certainly appreciate beauty and this knife has that too. I am so glad I made this purchase. Thank you, Art! <3

Doesn't it feel great when you get feedback like that from a customer! Ladies hands are a bit different and this is an area of a growing market that we should all take heed to when it comes to their needs.
:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

I'v Had a pretty good ladies market for a while now . I think the ladies are better buyers than men , just look what you see a Malls , about all Women's stores .

Yep!
The Ladies are an excellent market to build for because in my experience they are more likely than men to also buy a knife for the hubby/boy friend. Men are more likely to say, This is for me! She can get here own!

Not all men are like that, but more so than a women buyer.

Back