Wheres IG??

That's what I've been thinking. I was planning to send a similar message. Rick, you beat me to it.

Hey IG, thanks for the call during Blade but where you been?

OK, Bubba IG is OK!! His computer crashed. Stay tuned till he's back to bust chops!!:D2thumbs

Had me worried, too, Stabber. I usually get 2 or 3 funny emails from him everyday. Glad the old fort is all right.

I am back, You Lucky Dogs You. huh1:duh: Last weekend's thunderstorm fried my DSL Modem.:mad:

Last edited:
His computer didn't crash. The ugly patrol picked him up and imprisoned him. He must have escaped, because they wouldn't turn him loose.

His computer didn't crash. The ugly patrol picked him up and imprisoned him. He must have escaped, because they wouldn't turn him loose.

I bet this ( ugly patrol ) is the main reason why you moved down south, you Missed Placed Yankee. HEHEHEHE!!

Last edited:
I didn't have to move down South, I defected. I miss the area we grew up in George, and the seafood, but I'm so banged up I can't handle the cold weather up there.

I didn't have to move down South, I defected. I miss the area we grew up in George, and the seafood, but I'm so banged up I can't handle the cold weather up there.

Hey!!! The cold weather shouldn't affect your head that much????? HEHEHEHEHE!!!
When are you going to visit your sister up here????

Back