Tang stamp

UncleBillyKnives

I am currently stamping my blades "UBK" one letter at a time. I would like to upgrade to a custom stamp so everything looks neat. Just "UBK" or maybe "UncleBillyKnives". I got a quote from Buckeye Engraving, but do not really know anything about them other then their add in Blade. there cost seemed fair. Can anyone recommend someone that makes them? is there a "knife dogs" member that sells them?

Last edited:
Henry Evers made my stamp and I'm more than happy with it. They made it up to my specifications and had it to me in one week after I made payment.

Doug Lester

I am currently stamping my blades "UBK" one letter at a time. I would like to upgrade to a custom stamp so everything looks neat. Just "UBK" or maybe "UncleBillyKnives". I got a quote from Buckeye Engraving, but do not really know anything about them other then their add in Blade. there cost seemed fair. Can anyone recommend someone that makes them? is there a "knife dogs" member that sells them?

I have 2 stamps made by Buckeye. I have been pleased with the product and the service. Talk to George.

James

Back