1st Social Group.... FLORI-DOGS

Josh Dabney

I've created the very first social group here at KnifeDogs so I thought I'd make an announcement.

Many of you may be unaware that there is such a thing so maybe a little info is in order.

At the top of the page is a heading with drop down menu called "Community".
Click it, then click on social groups and Voila you've found it.

FLORI-DOGS is a group intended to help knifemakers, collectors, and enthusiasts living in Florida have the oppertunity to meet, network, make friends, arrange M&G's (meet and greet) etc. etc. etc.

Non members of a specific Social Group have the ability to visit the group and read threads but cannot post unless a member, so if you see a group that sounds interesting you can pre-view it so to speak.

As this is the 1st group it may be a bit slow at first but as membership here grows FLORI-DOGS will grow with it.

In the meantime I'd like ask folks to create their own social groups. Certain groups seem like an obviously good idea to me such as by location, ABS, Knifemakers Guild, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks for reading and stop by and check out FLORI-DOGS to get an idea of what Social Groups are all about -Josh

Hey Josh,

Great idea and since I am a Flori-Dog I've joined the group. I hope we can get more Flori-Dogs to join in. I'd love to attend a M & G or a good old fashioned hammer-in that is in Florida for a change. :D

Thanks again for starting something that should benefit all us Flori-Dogs 2thumbs

Mike

Mike
My sentiments exactly. Meeting other makers is a great time and the best way to make a new friend.

I've sent invitations to every floridian I could find to join this group so we'll see how it takes off. Both FOG and DC KNIVES are local to me so we've got a 4 man M&G at minimum :D

Thanks for joining up -Josh

Way to go Bryce welcome to the FLORI-DOGS.

Dont forget to post some pics of your work and introduce yourself to other members.

Hint Hint :D

Back