LCC DA/Classic Benchmades!

S

SSandshark1050

Hello all...

I Have a few for sale. Take a look around and let me know if anything interests you...

860SG10Front.jpg

860SG10Back.jpg

Blade Material: ATS-34 Stainless Steel Hardened to 59-61HRC; Length: 2.80" ;
Thickness: .100"; Open: 6.70"; Closed: 3.90"; Weight: 2.24oz; Handle: Black G-10 scales,
Double Titanium Liners; Lock Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner. Partially serrated.
Knives come with paperwork and original box. 100% cosmetic condition, 5 available @ $65.00 EACH!!!

BM07.jpg

BM07Back.jpg

831 Ascent-II Utility Stonewashed blade $95.00

Blade Length: 3.5" Blade Thickness: 0.105" Blade Material: GIN-1 Blade Hardness: 58-60 Blade Style: Clip Point Weight: 2.7oz. Liner Material: N/A Handle Material Zytel® Clip: SS Lock Mechanism: Lock-Back Overall Length: 8.25" Closed Length: 4.875"

BM05.jpg

BM05Back.jpg

501 Monarch Lockback. Plain edge with thumb disc and non-slip inserts. Plain edge 12C27 blade. Very old and hard to find Benchmade knife. Definitely a collectors item TWO AVAILABLE!$65.00

P1010032.jpg

P1010033.jpg

Microtech LCC DA. CF scales/plain edge/ No box, no paperwork. Comes with lightfoot logo sheath.

$435 (please e-mail me before stating you'll take it)​

Thank for looking!

Shipping is not included in the price of these knives. Shipping will be $5 anywhere in the CONUS and this pays for 2 day express delivery. Shipping of course is combined for orders of more than one knife. I can take paypal and ship next day or I can take a Postal Money Order.

Questions can be directed to Jsoriano1984@hotmail.com for a prompt reply.

Once again, THANKS!!!

Hello ALL!

I have recently discovered a bolster issue with the LCC. It seems to have a mind of it's own and opens up with slight pressure or while cloding the blade occasionally. I cannot sell it like this so, I am sending it off to Reese Weiland to be fixed. It should be ready sometime this or next week and I will offer it up for sale once again.

Thank you for your patience and if you should have any questions, PLEASE contact me at Jsoriano1984@hotmail.com.

THANKS!!

EDIT:

TEN dollars off of each knife and FREE shipping! I need to move these VERY QUICKLY!!

Thanks!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back