An Old Dog Signing In

W

WoodsRunner

This looks like a great place for an old knife dog to hang out. I registered as a dealer/purveyor because I like to do a little wheeling/dealing on occasion. I'm in upstate NY near Woodstock, anyone else here in the Hudson Valley?
Dave

I'm from the Ohio Valley.

Welcome hello there

You are from New York, but nobody will hold that against you as long as you post often and post pics!!!

Enjoy.

-Tim

Welcome WoodsRunner!!

St. Lawrence County here. Waaayyyyy north of upstate!:eek: [did anyone know there's land north of Albany??:D]

Stop in and say 'Hi' if ya ever get up north!cool 1

Welcome WoodsRunner!!

St. Lawrence County here. Waaayyyyy north of upstate!:eek: [did anyone know there's land north of Albany??:D]

Or West of it?:D

I'm from the whole other side of the State from ya's. 35 miles East of ...
oh, I just hate to say it ...

Buffalo!:eek:

But Welcome!!!

This looks like a great place for an old knife dog to hang out. I registered as a dealer/purveyor because I like to do a little wheeling/dealing on occasion. I'm in upstate NY near Woodstock, anyone else here in the Hudson Valley?
Dave

Welcome WoodsRunner!!

Or West of it?:D

I'm from the whole other side of the State from ya's. 35 miles East of ...
oh, I just hate to say it ...

Buffalo!:eek:

But Welcome!!!

Welcome! ~ Lots of NY guys I see

Syracuse and Hamilton here.

BC

Welcome Dave,

I was just in Woodstock on last Saturday. Only thing Sharp I could find in that town was the cheddar.

I am from Long Island and have Family in Stone Ridge and Andes, NY.

Would love to see some of your work.

Paul

Welcome Dave,

I was just in Woodstock on last Saturday. Only thing Sharp I could find in that town was the cheddar.

I am from Long Island and have Family in Stone Ridge and Andes, NY.

Would love to see some of your work.

Paul

Paul, I don't make knives, sure wish I had the talent and patience to be a maker. I do buy and sell a few knives, mostly flea market and gun show level stuff. Most of my knives are traditional slips and fixed blades.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back