Hello from North Carolina

Steve Randall

I have been making some basic knives mostly personal stuff for 6 or 7 years and thinking of starting a small garage business. Found this forum on the knife making website and thought I would give it a try. sounds like a lot of knowledgeable people and good stuff .. Ksran2

Another North Carolinian here - there are a ton of makers in our neck of the woods. There's an NCCKG meeting coming up next month if you'd like to come and you are in the east or don't mind driving east.

Yeah , what tthe other tarheels said. What town do you live in ? Welcome aboard.

I am in Lincolnton . Yes I would like to make the ncckg meeting when is it? I am going to the ABS school this month , and excited... has anyone been?...

$500 Fine

There's a $500 fine for not posting pics of your knives, ya know!

Just send the check to Amherst, Ohio!

Welcome.............

Post PICS!!!!!
Or somebody will pay you a little ...........how shall I say it?

A little...................visit, yeah, that's it, that's the ticket! stogie

Be good! Enjoy!

-Tim

boy this is a tough crowd, I do need to get some photos. after seeing some on here I will say I have a longer way to go than I thought. ..steve

Welcome!!

I haven't "made" any knives, except at The JerzeeDevil Grind In's held by/at Bark River.
For now, I'm concentrating on rehandling Barkies. Having fun, and making a little bit of $ doing it. 2thumbs

But here's my JD knives!
And a Mountain Man Dagger and Fingerling I've rehandled.:D

Attachments

• JD Grind In 2.jpg
    JD Grind In 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
  • JD Grind In 3.jpg
    JD Grind In 3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • JDGI 1.jpg
    JDGI 1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4