GALLERY: Balisong Butterfly Knife Pictures ONLY

Here are a couple I recently built. The Dagger is one of the latest. Both have 1095 blade with hamons. The handles are damascus, Stainless Spirograph on the Scimitar and Rados Turkish Twist on the Dagger.
Thanks for looking,
Chuck

balisong36.jpg

Balisong38.jpg

I've got a few layin' around.....:rolleyes:

Marlowe

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

A few, all with number '007'

standard.jpg

A couple of different blade styles from the Bali-Song, Inc., days

standard.jpg

Elephant ivory Scimitar along with a Snakewood-insert Wee Hawk that has rubbed flats and polished hollows

standard.jpg

A few old school brass handled balis

standard.jpg

Dobruski

standard.jpg

Guinn

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

A couple of 'sets'

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

'Factory' latchless B-S, PCC and BM

standard.jpg

That's it for now.....gotta go. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you for posting about butterfly knives. You know, I am a knife collector and I have all these in my collection. If you have more butterfly knives, Could you please post the pictures?
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting about butterfly knives. You know, I am a knife collector and I have all these in my collection. If you have more butterfly knives, Could you please post the pictures?
Thank you

Petrovamaria, welcome to Knife Dogs.

First post and we've got spam. Hmmmm.

BC

Thank you

Hmmmmmm, :mad:

Thank you

ban1

I've been waiting a long time to use that smilie.

BC

I am down to three. A BM42, BM 43, BM 51. I have had a few others but the BM series has always had me since they were Bali in the PI.
005.jpg

Nice bali's, but that looks a bit short to be a 51. The one in the picture is a 32 Morpho.

some shots of my rainbowfly in action

PICT0642.jpg

PICT0643.jpg

PICT0646.jpg

PICT0647.jpg

Just experimenting with the camera really...gonna try and do more like this, but better/closer.

Back