GALLERY: Balisong Butterfly Knife Pictures ONLY

K

Knife Crazied

Here is a place to post pics of your bali collection. I will also post pics after I get moved and my stuff unpacked. Hope to see many pics of any type of butterfly knife. Get to posting!!! yea!

A few of the knives I have had in my collection. Sadly I have sold most of them to buy tools... :(

balis021.jpg

georgebalipics006a.jpg

15oct2007021.jpg

Last edited:
Photos were not up eariler - now they're crystal clear.

Good lookin' batch - I wouldn't know what to do with one unsure ...

...except hurt myself.

BC

Well, here I three I used to have... I'm down to a BM trainer, but I still have the DVD... :D

Balifun.JPG

This one? (little girl not included...) Just sent you a PM about it, but it also has been drooled on...

img_2251.jpg

I only have one bali : I dig it.
Ok, maybe not the right one for flipping but I love Charles Marlowe's work !

p1050833x.jpg

p1050840j.jpg

p1050850y.jpg

p1050853u.jpg

p1050860.jpg

p1050867v.jpg

p1050893x.jpg

p1050889.jpg

That is one of the coolest bali's our there. Marlowe is at the top of the list for sure. Your pictures are awesome too! Great knife, Great photography, great post! Thank you Darklight!

When that Marlowe came out,.. My Coonass self and a country boy standing next to me were at his table at Blade in ATL,.. the guy looks at it, looks at his wife and says
"Chuck aint bullsh*ttin' with that one" ,lolol
For the Yankees and Canadians amonst us -That translates to =Thats really excellent quality,top of the line work right there my friend)

I keep coming back to look at these Badger pictures. That is just a wicked bali! I must have one someday.

Here are a some I have had and some I still have.

DSC_0871.jpg

CIMG5670.jpg

CIMG5685.jpg

CIMG5692.jpg

CIMG5693.jpg

CIMG5640.jpg

CIMG5645.jpg

CIMG5649.jpg

CIMG5666.jpg

Last edited:
Back