Hey Dawgs

wdtorque

Glad I was introduced to this site by one of your members. Really have enjoyed seeing what I've seen so far.
My dog, 14 1/2 year old Vizsla, I'm in love with her
IMG00069-20100115-1127.jpg

One of my favorite knives, made by a forum member from NC.
My pic does not do it justice, a gorgeous blade that is fine
IMG950074.jpg

A friend from South La, where I grew up, visit, and Love. My father lives in Lafayette
03-16-09951017.jpg

I'm over 50, hate to admit it. Just had arthroscopic knee surgery last week so I'm recouping.
Love to shoot, all of em. Right handed but left eye dominant, makes it challenging but can
usually hold my own. Married for 10 years, no easy chore for my wife. We have 3 dogs, live in NYC,
and try to make the most of what we've got. Never ground a knife, but I own a few and hope to get
it accomplished one day. My two current favorite websites are tmuscle and RFC.
Glad to be here. Dozier

Last edited:
Well Dozer, I guess you need to find a knife maker in NYC and have him show you how to grind a blade. That friend of your has three bear cubs and looks like she is out in the wild?? This picture is before I put my name on the blade.
And thanks Dozer for the kind words.
100_0808.jpg

Dozier,

I'll give a really good home to one of the bear cubs!

I had a wonderful Vizsla named Agatha May, Aggie for short. I have had Standard Poodles, Dobermans, Collies, APBTs, and other breeds, and none learned as fast as she did.

She was a terrific dog! 14 years is a blessing!!

KnifeDogsWelcome1.gif

Rock

hi there 1 If you ever get over to Mass. stop by the shop. I also have Hammer-Ins schedule for this spring.2thumbs

Thanks Guys.
Art, not a problem, you continually impress me with your work and ability to improve.
Rock, bear cubs stay in the wild for the most part. She does have a couple of black mouth curs that are all "dawg." "make a bear get in a tree." for sure. And I agree, Vizsla's are hard to beat, I'm biased but I've had friends say, "Callie is a once in a lifetime dog." and I gotta agree. She has instructions not to die.
"da Bronx" thanks big guy, good to be aboard.
IG, thanks for the invite but I'd probably just stink up the place. I can't tell a hammer from plunger. Sure makes things messy at times.
Billy, nice work there. Looking forward to see what else you can do!

Last edited:
Back