10 Rules for a Gunfight

Rock

10 Rules for a Gunfight

1) Bring a gun. Preferably bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.

2) If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.

3) Have a back-up plan because the first one won't work.

4) Always cheat. Always win. The only unfair gunfight is the one you lose.

5) Someday someone may kill you with your own gun but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

6) Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap, life is expensive.

7) In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.

8) Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.

9) Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

10) Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them.

You'd be surprised to know how many folks carry and haven't a clue as to what happens ina serious social situation.

"Murphy's Law of Combat":

He who fires first and with the greatest volume of well aimed fire generally wins. (If you're not accurate; spray, pray, and reload quickly.)

Rock, those are certainly great words to live by. Peace through superior firepower. My stepson is being deployed to Afghanistan next week. Let's hope the Marines taught him all that good stuff. Go USA!

Pat

Rock, those are certainly great words to live by. Peace through superior firepower. My stepson is being deployed to Afghanistan next week. Let's hope the Marines taught him all that good stuff. Go USA!

Pat

Good luck to your son, Pat. Please thank him for his service for me.

Back