Guild Hammer-In April 24, 2010

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Yummy!!

Bubba, I'll be bringin up two trays of Bear meatloaf!!!:eek: Yogi and Boo Boo:p

It may have to be Friday after work, Well actually School:rolleyes: You'll have to give Bubba Jr a beating when you see him!!!huh1:cool:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Yummy!!

Bubba, I'll be bringin up two trays of Bear meatloaf!!!:eek: Yogi and Boo Boo:p

It may have to be Friday after work, Well actually School:rolleyes: You'll have to give Bubba Jr a beating when you see him!!!huh1:cool:

Bubba Jr. will get a crosspien right between the eyes. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Actually, I would make him walk here.weinerdog1
I just got done building a Lil' Rocket-ship.huh1:eek:

Hey Uncle,

Did you hear...There this really nice guy from the Bronx who is going to give me a ride to the shindig...I think they call him Stabber!!!:D. You will get to abuse...see me again!!! Tell Ferrari I can't wait to get bit again.

Jeff

Great time yesterday, thanks Wa..Wa..Wally 2thumbs

Got to IG's around 8 am, fired up the 1st forge for the day for one of my little planned projects, then somebody asked me to do a little welding job (lolypop, crane cable to rebar), when I finished that and went back over to the forge area, other people had their iron in the fire :(. I fired up another forge and proceeded to make my first and only knife of the day.

Dan, sorry about not telling you about the unsafe fit of the knife in the temporary kydex sheath, hope bleeding stopped :eek:, by the way I wish I would have got some of your handle material before you left.

The New Jersey Steel Baron came through with the 01 that I needed, thanks Aldo.

It got real hecktic toward the evening but it seemed everything worked out alright (I hope) :(.

Thanks again IG, the food was great the company, as always, was fantastic.

Forgot to mention the raffle was excellent, especially that I won another bar of 1084. Thanks to all who donated time or material to make the raffle a success.

Back