Checkout the link

Hey guys,

Don't know what you're politics are, and I'm not looking to start anything. Just a heads up. The song is cool, but it's EXTREMELY misleading.

From what I can find out, this thing is being sponsored by some VERY leftist people with a lot of money. Google it. They sing about the constitution, but they ain't lookin' out for it! They are an arm of some very bad people. Declareyourself.org and Change.org. All of which are taking shots at the bill of rights and pesky little things like the 2 amendment.

Just a heads up if you are interested in preserving the constitution. Don't get fooled.

IG,

You're right, that is quite a performance. I heard the music but didn't really understand all of the words because of a bunch of commotion going around here. Then I saw JD's post.

JD,

It took a while, about 4 pages into a Google search, but I did find a good analysis of what's going on at http://www.meridianteaparty.com/index.php/bornagainamerican-org-co-opting-christianity-for-political-gain/#more-432. No hype, just good research.

It sure is easy to get fooled if you're looking for good and not really paying attention. That's why con men are so successful.

Take care,
Carey

Back