Hello From Fairbanks Alaska!!!

ragingwolf66

My name is Ed. I am a retired (2004) Submarine sailor, and currently due to the economy am laid off. So I am enjoying the position of Stay at home Dad, while my wife works at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks as a 911 dispatcher. We have 2 daughters, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. I love knives, and have had many cool blades come and go through my collection (mostly go lately, and my Strider SMF Tanto, ZT-300, and a few others are gone:( ) I also like Watches, My collection is very limited with a Traser 6500, Luminox Night watch, Marathon Navigator (Which is new in box and actually for sale) I also have a couple beaters that I dont wear any more.. Now that I live in Alaska, my want list contains more firearms than blades, but i am looking for a great all around medium small Fixed blade to carry in my pocket, or boot, or neck.
I was invited to Join by Mr LaBella and I look forward to chatting and learning from all of you.

Ed

Welcome Ed! Thanks for your service!

I feel bad for your wife with all the crap she has to put up with at work:(...I'm a 911 dispatcher too! :eek:2thumbs

Back