AAA Quench Oil

lyman

Hi guys can anyone help me find a distributor for park AAA Quench Oil I don't need more than a 5gal. bucket. I'm in the Portland Oregon area something local would be great but don't think I'll get that lucky

hey lyman what up? Good luck finding some AAA I have looked around without much luck. I did buy some McMaster-carr Quenching oil the 11 sec. and has worked great on the 5160,1075/1085 and 52100. those are to only steels I have worked with.....steve I am guessing you were at the abs school?

Patriqq

Could you do us Dogs a favor and post your pricing structure for the oil and shipping here ?

I can find it but am sure many don't know the info exists or where to look for it.

Proper quench tank and oil are nearing the top of my priority list so I'm hoping to place an order for some #50 soon :)

Thanks alot, Josh

I found the beginnings of my quench tank a few weeks ago. I had read a WIP on a forum (I think it was BF) where a guy had used a 25mm ammo can to build a quench tank with a circulation pump and heater. I came across a 25mm a few days ago and made sure that it found its way back to my shop for safe keeping. I'm sure I will keep it much safer than the ammo point would have.

I'll be needing some oil pretty soon as well.

Last edited:
Its $120 for #50, $100 for AAA. Plus UPS shipping (44lbs from 19118) plus $15 repackaging (waived if you pickup). I do one order per month, pdf attached.

thanks

Patriqq

Could you do us Dogs a favor and post your pricing structure for the oil and shipping here ?

I can find it but am sure many don't know the info exists or where to look for it.

Proper quench tank and oil are nearing the top of my priority list so I'm hoping to place an order for some #50 soon :)

Thanks alot, Josh

Attachments

• ParksPrices2010.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 27
I am guessing you were at the abs school?

yup that was me 2thumbsas it happens I was talking to burt foster the other day and he recommended the AAA for what I'm working with the same as what we used at the school 1084 and 5160
Its good to run into you here thanks for the recommendation its good to have options

Back