Yahoooo !!! got me a milling machine

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
hey just wanted to show you guys my new toy ,its not new ,but to me it is ,i got this mill for 300.00 + one 17" x 2" x 1/4" billet 80 layers . its just the right size for my shop "my Garage" .it came with the vice,and a set of mill bit sleeves and some more stuff for clamping down stuff ,this is gonna be great but hey now i have to clean the shop some more to put it somewhere,he has a lathe also a jet i don't know anything about them but its big i'm going to try to get it today 300.00 + a 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x17" billet wish me luck before you know it i'm going to make a gun just like burce bump LOL

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

Great score Clint. Someone's gonna have some fun. That will be much better than my mini mill. We will be waiting to see that gun.:)

Larry

Congrats Clint!!! Now you'll have something else to frustrate the Hell out of you!!! Um I mean ... Uhhhh Have fun with.. Ya that's it FUN!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Great Clint !!!
Years ago I wanted one very badly, but couldn't afford what was available. Now I work without . Excellent price from what I've seen around. Frank

ok guys i got the lathe also going right now to pick it up YAHOOOOOOOOOO
it cost me 200.00 + two billets I'll show pix when i get home what a good day
and i sold a knife for 500.00 two days ago so mill and lathe really didnt cost any out of pocket money .

got the lathe also 200.00 + two billets got it home today, turned and drilled my first two barrels from some damascus i had made just waiting to make into a muzzle loader pistols one a .410 shotgun pistol and one a .22 pistol . now i have to start making all the other parts . just way to much fun.pix's tomorrow.

OK I now have the lathe in the shop sorry it took so long Mack1 LOL. had to wait for the boys next door to show up ,you know young blood .strong boys LOL. these are the two barrels i made ,one's a .410 snake charmer pistol i'll make muzzle loader,and the other is a .22 well it started that way now its going to be a .32 or .36 cap and ball pistol broke a bit off half way threw took 4 hours to get it out so now i will drill the hole bigger .LOL got to love it.bruse bump here i come LOL LOL LOL .
DSC02264.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

Back