new production Bali release Dog Bite DB3.1

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
This is the new Dog Bite DB3.1 bali, an upgraded version of the DB3.
These are in final assembly and packaging now and will be sold thru BladeHQ. They should have them in a couple weeks.

Pivot hardware has been upgraded from 1/8" to 3/16" pivot and bushing. These are tight and dead quiet with very little handle play.
Blade choices now include Elmax or 440C.
We tweaked on the finish a bit with a combination of bead blast and tumble.

Satin finish and along with anno colors for both the 440C and Elmax blade versions are: blue, gold/bronze, teal green and purple.

Pictured: Satin Finish 440C version of the DB3.1
DB3.1-Both.jpg

Attachments

• DB3.1-Closed.jpg
    DB3.1-Closed.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DB3.1-Open.jpg
    DB3.1-Open.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 39
I got the green anodized elmax version and I love it . Are you guys coming out with a new DB design?
yes, DB4 will be a liner/g10 handle setup at 5.7" long with zen pins, trainer blade option, bushing setup, leather belt sheath, same slot-dot-slot handle pattern, anno'd liners, pin style latch vs cap style, pocket clip, tanto grind with premium steel blade.
No timeline or pricing on it yet.

I got the very last elmax db3.1 and I love it this thing is bad ass I fully plan on buying the next version
yes, DB4 will be a liner/g10 handle setup at 5.7" long with zen pins, trainer blade option, bushing setup, leather belt sheath, same slot-dot-slot handle pattern, anno'd liners, pin style latch vs cap style, pocket clip, tanto grind with premium steel blade.
No timeline or pricing on it yet.

Gold bronze I was lucky enough to get the very last elmax blade they had now it's just 440 ,I didn't think I was going to like the color but I love this thing I can't put it down

Hi! I'm new on this forum, but I made it solely to ask if the next version will potentially come out this year or even in the few months? I'm currently serving in the Marine Corps as an active duty service member, and I'd love to get this knife before I deploy. I have some rather big hands and the new length for it sounds amazing! I've also been trying to get my hands on a DB3.1 once I got into flipping, but BladeHQ sold out and I'm waiting to get one. The blue ones definitely catch my attention and I love the design! Many people love how there is little to no bladeplay whatsoever, and that's exactly what I need when I keep my knife on me while I'm in uniform or in civvies. Anyways, I thank you very much for the great quality if knives you make! Keep it up and I'd love to buy the DB3.1 and the 4th version!

Back