Liner Lock with zirconium and Micarta

BrandantR

Just finished this one up over the weekend. It was a custom order for a gentleman over in CA who was very specific about materials and finishes. All in all, I think it represents some of my best work to date. Specs: Blade-CPM154, Scales-Micarta, Bolsters-zirconium, Liners and pocket clip-anodized titanium. Let me know what you think. I'm always open to critique.

DSC_0254.JPGDSC_0255.JPGDSC_0256.JPG

Nothing to critique there....Beautiful! Love that blade shape...looks super handy for anything I ever use a pocket knife for.

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the kind words. I had a lot of fun with this one. Had a couple of firsts with this one such as the deep-carry pocket clip attached to the spacer, and the zirconium bolsters. I didn't find the zirconium too much of a problem and it finished out beautifully. Again, thanks for taking the time to comment.

Looks great Brandant, be careful not to breath any of that zirconium dust, it's supposed to be especially nasty to your lungs.

Looks great Brandant, be careful not to breath any of that zirconium dust, it's supposed to be especially nasty to your lungs.
I heard the same thing, Steve. I wear a respirator no mater what I'm grinding and take personal protection very serious. Thanks for the warning.

Back