Knife discussion discord server.

Hitmannumber86

Hi,
I'm here with a request to help populate a new Discord server I created called "Knife Nuts". Discord is based off of Slack, a team collaboration tool. Different channels allow you to post text, that remains searchable until deleted by you or a mod, or you may join a voice channel to have a conversation with people. Discord has 25 million users, as of December, last year. I don't profit from Discord, nor do they profit from your use of it. Discord is not designed to replace web forums such as this, it is simply a searchable communication tool for communities. I realize this sounds like a pitch, but people seem to ask these questions without even trying it.

The server requires an invite link, so PM me if you're interested. Their is a client for every operating system, including mobile devices.

I'm reaching out to this community, and others, because I recently discovered that the community on Bladeforums has actually gotten worse ever since I had tried it several years ago. I'm hoping for a better response from this one.

I hope that this post doesn't seem offensive, and my apologies if it is. Mods may do as they see fit.

Speaking only for myself, I checked out the Discord server, and personally, it's not something that I would want to be associated with. From what I saw, there are many "groups" that I see as very questionable, and others that I find out right offensive. It appears to "wide open" to trolling, or various other types of mischief, with minimal controls in place. I could be wrong, but simply looking at the "groups" present on the main page, makes it something I'd rather avoid.

Back