Liner-lock folder- Koa & Damascus

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
Here's a folder I finished recently. This is pretty thin and slim...carries really nice in the pocket.

Specs:
3" blade, 3 7/8" closed
1084 & 15n20 damascus blade and backspacer
'Twisted Steel' fileworked blade and backspacer
Stabilized Koa scales
Jeweled and fileworked titanium liners
Titanium pivot and screws

Comments and discussion welcome.

Love Coop's photo work. Thanks Jim!

35089842171_c9ebc3b0c7_c.jpg

Man John that is super super nice!!! Any one would be proud to tote that around in the pocket and show off.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Those pictures are awesome John. If I'm not mistaken I was lucky enough to put finger prints all over that knife at Blade.

Beautiful knife John. I agree with Bladegrinder on the filework. When I viewed the photo, it was one aspect that immediately drew my eye, the rope filework on the handle-side especcially! I can but hope to achieve that standard of work someday.

Yep, your style and outstanding craftsmanship is getting easier for me to identify (as the novice that I am). Very nice.

I keep telling myself that it's just a picture - a picture by Coop, mind you - but just a picture nonetheless. However, every time I look at that simple picture I feel the corners of my mouth slowly rise to an evil smirk. I'm impressed by the beautiful blade, the "Twisted Steel" filework, and I keep going back to that gorgeous Koa. Making the grain lie perpendicular to the length of the the knife is an outright genius call.

This is the very definition of a gentleman's knife. I feel smarter just having seen a PICTURE of this knife. Please make more. Please?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back