Anyone know where I can find this knife and what it is?

Frogman

I saw this knife in an EDC link and would like to purchase one; there was no description on the site.knife.JPG

knife.JPGSorry; thought I had it in there; bare with me; I'm new to this computer stuff. Old guys hate to learn new things.

It must be me then. Still no pic. It goes to load it then..... Nothing. I'd love to help you out. Text it to me if you want. 904 614 8126

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Frogman and Wheezy - Unfortunately there is a glitch with using tapatalk on your phone as opposed to your home computer. I can see the picture on my computer.

Frogman a picture appears in your first post as well as your second post on my computer. You posted the picture correctly. Wheezy just cannot see it on his phone using tapatalk. It happens.

I cannot help identify the knife. Sorry.

DeMo

Frogman and Wheezy - Unfortunately there is a glitch with using tapatalk on your phone as opposed to your home computer. I can see the picture on my computer.

Frogman a picture appears in your first post as well as your second post on my computer. You posted the picture correctly. Wheezy just cannot see it on his phone using tapatalk. It happens.

I cannot help identify the knife. Sorry.

DeMo
DeMo is correct. Didn't occur to me about the phone verses computer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks to be a Tom Mayo Dr. Death Flipper.
Almost looks like the logo on that side which should be on the other side, but It's probably just a reversed image.

Back