Finished my first Frame Lock Folder!!

Whats up everyone! I started this journey almost a year ago, and had a goal of finishing my first frame lock folder before Blade Show. Well, I pulled it off. I have a even higher level of respect for the knife makers out there creating these pieces of functional art, because this tested every bit of my capabilities. It is named "Wrath". It features a CPM-3V blade that I HT in house. Ti scales, clip, and screws. The pivot screws are custom done. The show side being done by laser etching, and the lock side being done by me on my mill using it as a lathe. The show side pivot is my logo. The "7" theme is shown throughout the knife design. On the back spacer, the lock side pivot, the serrations on the flipper and top of the knife. After getting a bunch of great feedback from many knife makers at Blade, I have already got some great improvements that will be implemented on the next one. The finish on this particular one is something I threw together last minute, bc I literally finished the knife the night before Blade Show. Would love to hear what you guys think. Looking forward to getting back in the shop and producing a few of these guys to hopefully exhibit at an upcoming show. Thanks!!

Wrath.jpgWrath1.jpgWrath2.jpg

Back