So finally finished knife #1!!

ccolcord5

It has some flaws( expected) , but I'm really happy with my first attempt. I know my next one will be even better because I learned from mistakes on this one and will continue to learn from them and improve
19aacb05bce9989912c82e0230593f54.jpg
0c5f4d460738ca0b92779cf2ea4c3d79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job!!!! I know it's a great feeling to finish one! Did you sharpen it yet? What are you planning to use it for? Very nice job on your first!

Great job!!!! I know it's a great feeling to finish one! Did you sharpen it yet? What are you planning to use it for? Very nice job on your first!

Thanks! I haven't sharpened it yet as I still need/ want to make a sheath. Honestly , with this first one I didn't put much thought into its utility . I just drew out a design I liked and went for it. I plan on putting a little more thought into the next one

Thanks! I haven't sharpened it yet as I still need/ want to make a sheath. Honestly , with this first one I didn't put much thought into its utility . I just drew out a design I liked and went for it. I plan on putting a little more thought into the next one

Awesome! I was asking about its use only because it seems like it would be a beast at chopping/ cutting vegetables. When you get it sharp, I bet just sliding back and forth would dominate an onion. Just a thought. Again, good job!

Back