My son's new product...Practice Balisong!!

that's a fantastic idea. my son would absolutely love something like that. A non-sharp balisong is genius for practice or as a toy for tricks. The bearing is an awesome idea. I hope you get these out there and sell a gazillion of them asap before China picks up on it and gets a contract with Walmart.

Thanks guys...I'm kind of in the dark with what kids like but I think Joe has a good feel for it. I helped him with styling it...asking a BUNCH of questions around what is "cool" today. So far the response is real good...like, "when can I buy one....?"

we're about three weeks out from selling...but still a bunch to do. The next step is getting some anodized in different colors. It's been a blur of work so costing is difficult....and I haven't built any production tooling. Joe thinks he can make, assemble, package and ship for $75.00. I think it is realistic....eventually. It will take a while to get there but if I can make just a 'wage' for a while I'll be happy.

It's duller than dull...the goal was...make a blade that looks sharp butt cannot cut. (I have done that with O1 before without trying....:lol:)

This is an awesome idea. Now he needs to practice with that thing so he can demonstrate it... it's sorta like a new weapon that needs to be mastered.

Edit: the bearings add a completely different element... especially in badassness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back