Liner Lock with Copper and Wood

BrandantR

Here's the latest knife to come out of my little shop. It was a custom order that went out to its new owner this afternoon. He was very particular about almost all aspects of the knife. I hope I came close to his expectations. Forgive me the low-quality photos. Someday I'm going to learn how to take some decent pics. I'd love to hear what you all think, so please leave a comment or critique. I'm always looking to improve so I appreciate any feedback you can offer.

Knife Specs
Design: Jaguar
Open Length: 7-1/8"
Blade Length: 3"
Blade: CPM154 with two-toned finish
Bolsters: Copper
Liners: Titanium
Spacer: Copper
Scales: Padauk Wood
Embellishments: Two-sided thumb stud. Jeweling on the inside of liners and at lanyard hole. Custom copper lanyard bead. Custom leather sheath.

WIN_20170429_16_33_52_Pro.jpgWIN_20170429_16_34_22_Pro (2).jpgWIN_20170429_16_34_49_Pro.jpg

Brandant - Lots to like with this knife.

Very clean and finished well.

Copper bolsters, copper bead.

The carved sheath is a great finishing touch.

Something to be proud of. . . good job!

DeMo

I think it's the best one I've seen you make that you've posted here Brandant, two things stand out to me though, it could be the pictures,
the thumb studs look kind of long and the lock bar looks like it standing proud of the handle.
That's a really nice folder, it was finished very nicely!

Thanks Dan and Steve. Steve, it's just the photos that make the thumb studs and lock look that way. A photographer I am not. Thanks for commenting.

Back