“Tomb Raider” Dagger by Bruce D. Bump MS

Simply amazing. I've sat here and stared at every minute detail trying to fathom the time and planning that has gone into this. It is not only a beautiful piece of work but the precision to mix so many different aspects of media is mindblowing.

Thank you for sharing.

The compliments are swelling my head. don't stop
really I do appreciate you looking at the dagger and taking the time to post a reply.

Guess I'll go home and burn my shop now.

Me too. Nothing like a Bruce Bump dagger to humble you (well me at least)

Outstanding knife, it belongs in a museum or something similar

Awesome (work of art) knife Bruce, you and your team's combined skills came together to make an awesome piece. Thanks for sharing Dan

:jawdrop: OMG I tried to open this thread a while back for some reason it didn't want to work for me. So tonight something prompted me to try again. Bruce, I am always impressed with you creations but WOW. Words seem to escape me with this one! Did I say WOOOOOOW, this one is awesome!!

It's like a piece of art, the more you go back and study the knife, the more you see your eye missed the first time!!! You sir, are a Master at your craft! :35:

Another Thank You is in order. Thank You for the compliments on the dagger.
The Bump Team has come together well I think.

I was showing this knife to my son last night. He said, "Wow! It would be an honor to get stabbed with that!" ha! Then I took him to your website and he said, "What?!!! Even the NAMES are awesome!" Your cut and shoots blew him away. (see what I did there?)

I was showing this knife to my son last night. He said, "Wow! It would be an honor to get stabbed with that!" ha! Then I took him to your website and he said, "What?!!! Even the NAMES are awesome!" Your cut and shoots blew him away. (see what I did there?)

I see what you did there with the "blew him away" with the cutnshoots. :)
You need to bring your son to the International Custon Cutlery Exposition in Kansas City this September. I will have a dueling pistol/folder set there named "Bloody Hell" BTW, sorry for the name.

Simply amazing. My eyes were constantly going back and forth on this one in what could be called an overdose of eye candy. Great looking work of art.

Back