Got any ideas?

Hey guys, first time posting here. So, I need some help coming up with ideas for a tattoo (or several). I really want to get some knife themed ones and am already planning to get the atomic symbol for iron. Now, I have searched high and low on google images for knife tat ideas, but pretty much only found Knives tattooed on a chicks thigh. So if any of you have any knife themed tattoos or pictures of someone else's can you please share them? Thanks so much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hesitated to respond to this thread, and I certainly mean no disrespect..... I'm not a tattoo guy, and could never really understand why someone would put that much money into having ink put into skin, when the money could be used for something shop related (a machine, belts, etc.) that would in turn make me money.

That being said, different strokes for different folks. :)

Why not use a favorite knife as model? If it's one of your favorites then I'd assume the tattoo would be more meaningful than some Google image.

I have some ink from 30 years ago and was going to get more but got married and unhappy wife is unhappy life. recently I saw some on google images that I think were refered to as machine-gear tattoos. they were pretty awesome 3D tattoos, take a look at them, you may be able to incorporate some kind of knife theme. if I was 30 years younger I'd probably get some gear work done, maybe they would help me feel like I'm not falling apart as fast now, Haha.

I considered getting a template (just the outline) of one of my knives...

Or rat fink on a 2x72 all flamed out and stuff...really depends on your personality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys. I ended up getting the atomic symbol for iron, as well as this... (please no snickering about my toddler sized bicep :)
6113c3097f57629d1c0be78c96646f75.jpg

I'm gonna save the knife themed one for later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good, as long as your a Steeler fan for life Ha ha, that's the style of those gear tattoos, the flesh looks all ripped up with gears, springs, pistons and all kinds of crazy stuff inside you, I think those look awesome.

i got a knife on my left index finger and an anvil on my left middle finger too. i like the anvil better than the knife tho...

CqBQSQb.jpg

Back