2nd Project Finished

Jellis11

Gentlemen, for your perusal, this is my 2nd project completed since I got my grinder. Made from 3/16" 01 TS. I used OD G10 for the handles, held together with epoxy (of course) and SS torx fasteners. Still pondering on what to call it.....

Your questions, comments and (constructive) criticism are very welcome..

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2293.jpgIMG_2294.jpgIMG_2298.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2300.JPG
    IMG_2300.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 49
Very nice. Like the look of plunge line

Thank you...to be honest though, my intentions were very different. I'm still getting used to my grinder, so this originally was a complete failure to me, but after reading several of these guys posts throughout this site, one of the many things that I was hearing was that basically to become a good knife maker, not only do you need to learn to make good knives, but more importantly learn to fix your mistakes and learn from those. So, I kept pushing forward. In the words of the famous cult artist Bob Ross, it was a "Happy Accident".

Beautiful. Like 'em both. The only rub for me is the handle dropping so low beyond the blade on the green handled knife. It seems it would limit use. But as far as the craftsmanship and attention to detail....wonderful. Good Job.

Beautiful. Like 'em both. The only rub for me is the handle dropping so low beyond the blade on the green handled knife. It seems it would limit use. But as far as the craftsmanship and attention to detail....wonderful. Good Job.

Thanks Ted! I appreciate the comment!

very nice work! the green one is stunning. i love that wharncliffe / pocket cleaver style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back