A batch of kitchen knives for Lone Star Knife Expo

jkf96a

I haven't been around much lately. My wife and I had twin boys on March 9, to go with our 12 and 13 year old boys. Let's just say I haven't slept much, lol. Over the last four days, I've really hit it hard in the shop getting ready for the Lone Star Knife Expo in Dallas this weekend. Knowing I'd be on a time crunch, I did a bunch of kitchen knives. They sold well for me at that show last year, and I don't have to make a sheath. Here's the final batch of kitchen knives. All are 3/32 154CM except the cocobolo petty is AEBL. Handle materials are cocobolo, mesquite, olive, and maple burl.
7fec9390697be75d566241c92c0783ae.jpg

I will have a Texas themed Bowie and a couple of hunters as well. The show is this weekend, April 8/9 at Market Hall in Dallas. We'll have 65 tables and many major makers including Baskett, Moen, Ruple, Stout and others. Jantz will be there, and several other materials suppliers. Scott Devanna from SB Specialty metals will be there, as will Paragon heat treating equipment.

Hope to see some of you there.

Those look great, I really like the wood on the 2nd from the right is that the olive wood.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That olivewood handle really lifts the knife it is on and reinforces my desire to get some to work with. Of course the others are equally impressive but that olivewood is special

Last edited:
Back