Two and maybe last to Neckers!

Daniel Rohde

I just wanted to share a few of my last two neckers for a while I feel like I have been making way to many of these in the last six months but I should be moving onto some new things. I got a bunch of new steels and new designs to get working on when I get the time. All the same, here they are, classic Carter Neckers:

(I have been playing with my pictures some aswell to try some things and get a different look)

I would love to know which one you guys like better?
33523523991_c665c5b5b4_c.jpg

33486415222_6b3c04d02f_c.jpg

All the best guys!

Carter neckers have become a staple of my sales as well. Mine are very old-school traditional looking compared to yours, which always have a very noticeable Daniel Rohde flair which is awesome.

As for these two, they are both gorgeous. The red handled one really speaks to me. I love that classic look and color scheme. The top one in Kirinite is very striking. I have a customer who is madly in love with Kirinite and he'd go crazy for that one.

Your photos are great. The lighting and post processing look fantastic to me.

They both look great Daniel. If I had to choose it would be the jigged handle. It might just be my phone but I had to zoom in to see the detail in the handle.

Daniel,
Both are beautiful knifes. The blue kirinite & contrasting liners is visually very striking. I suspect that when both knifes are put to the test both will make the grade.
My personal choice between the two would be the knife with the jigged handle because of personal preference, and no other reason.

Thanks Fellas! I'm actually surprised the jigged bone one seems to be the favorite!

Thanks for the feedback!

Back