Liner Lock with LSCF

BrandantR

Here's the latest knife to come out of my shop. It's one of my favorites to date. Let me know what you think.

Knife Specs
Knife Design: Guardian
Open Length: 7-3/8"
Blade Length: 3-1/16"
Blade: CPM154
Bolsters: 416ss
Liners: Anodized Titanium
Spacer: 416ss
Scales: Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber
Embellishments: Hand-rubbed satin finish on blade. Textured bolsters, spacer and blade spine.

WIN_20170202_15_26_28_Pro.jpgWIN_20170202_15_26_42_Pro.jpgWIN_20170202_15_29_45_Pro.jpg

Thanks, guys. I really like how the texturing looks against the blue liners too. It was better than I envisioned. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Brandant, did you color the titanium liner yourself?
Edit: I looked it up. It doesn't look too hard.

Last edited:
Brandant, did you color the titanium liner yourself? If you did was it difficult?

Yes, I do all my own anodizing, and no, it's not difficult at all. It does take some equipment if you want to do it right though. Take a look at my blog page on my new website (let me know what you think of the new site :biggrin:). In my last blog post I show my anodizing setup. It really is a pretty simple setup, but if you haven't anodized before, get ready for some magic! It really is fascinating how changing the voltage varies the color that you get on your titanium. I won't boar everyone with the science behind anodizing. Do a little research if you're interested in the hows and whys. I learned everything I needed to know from the internet. It seems like there's a site by a guy called Mr. Titanium that has some great info. Hopefully this helps.

Brandant,
I went your new site very well put together. The blog on your shop really showed that you don't need a big shop to do good work.

Brandant,
I went your new site very well put together. The blog on your shop really showed that you don't need a big shop to do good work.
Thanks, Ty. I've had the new site up for almost a month now. I'm still working out a few kinks, but it's been fun to play with.

Back