Hello from Alberta Canada!

ShadNuke

Hey everyone! Thought I'd pop in and say hi. My name is Kevin, and I'm just starting to get into knife making. I've been trying to get the things I need to make knives for the last 2 years now. But it seems every time I have the cash to finally get what I need, life throws another curveball, and I have to put off the dream a little longer. BUT NOT THIS YEAR! Hahahaha! This year, I will be able to start making a few extra dollars making some knives. I will be building my heat treat oven shortly, and hopefully, I will be able to build myself a 2x72. It's nice being a short 3 hour drive from Canadian Knife Maker, so I will be able to save a lot on shipping for any larger items I may need to purchase. Chances are, I will be more of a lurker, but I'm always looking to make new friends. So I look forward to meeting some fellow knife artists, and ļ really look forward to seeing everyone's work, and ingenuity! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to meet some new friends!

Welcome neighbor.....Rob has some decent inventory , should be a good local resource for you.

Back