Hi from Oregon! I've been making knives for about a year. I've been a member on another forum but for some reason haven't made it over to here yet. Looking forward to all that is offered and hope I can contribute some. As soon as I figure out how I'll upgrade to knife maker status. Thanks and can't wait to get involved!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where abouts in Oregon? There are a few of us on here in the southern area, and one around eugene.

What else are you supposed to do when its blown out on the river, too windy,wet and cold to go shoot? Lol

Lol good point

Sides if you make the tools needed then the money saved is more money to spend on the new optics,pole,reel,scope etc. Lol
I have a few buddies and family members ask me to make them a knife and trade for it or pay for it.
Hence the collection of good stuff overflowing in my lil room.

Sides if you make the tools needed then the money saved is more money to spend on the new optics,pole,reel,scope etc. Lol
I have a few buddies and family members ask me to make them a knife and trade for it or pay for it.
Hence the collection of good stuff overflowing in my lil room.
I like the way you think! The problem I have is spending too much time making the knives and not enough using the toys.

I like the way you think! The problem I have is spending too much time making the knives and not enough using the toys.

I try to escape once or twice a month. For my own sanity as well as to get away from the house.
Problem is I think about how I could be working on this or that. Lol

Ya I'm the same way. I have three kids from ages 2 to almost 7 so that didn't help either. My days of chasing steelhead have turned into birds nests, hooks in trees, and stocker trout lol. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

Ya I'm the same way. I have three kids from ages 2 to almost 7 so that didn't help either. My days of chasing steelhead have turned into birds nests, hooks in trees, and stocker trout lol. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

Exactly, have to teach them how to get the lures back when possible. Lol
The wide eyes excited look of the kids hooking a stocker trout is awesome.

Back