Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Larry Franklin

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
Who is our "TOP DOG"?

Who is the one person you feel has done the most to make this site the success that it is, who makes your stay here more comfortable, who selflessly has helps others whether they are members or not, who spends their precious time in community service.?????

Your nomination here requires a couple paragraphs explaining why you think that they are our own "TOP DOG"

2. No photos required

I would like to nominate a couple of people that have helped make Knifedogs a great site. Both of these gentlemen meet the criteria set up for the award.

"Who is the one person you feel has done the most to make this site the success that it is, who makes your stay here more comfortable, who selflessly has helps others whether they are members or not, who spends their precious time in community service."

My nominees are Brad Lilly and Jess Hoffman.

Brad Lilly has run the Knife dog awards section for several years. He does a great job at this difficult task.

Jess Hoffman has run the Christmas gift exchange for several years. He does a great job at that difficult task.

Each of these guys deserve this nomination. They take a thankless job and make it special. So, I say thank you to each of them.

DeMo

I would like to nominate Larry Franklin of Mya knives.
Larry is a lifer and is always willing to jump in on any task and answer whatever questions he can.
A good guy with good morals.

Respectfully submitted,
Steve

Back