Hello from the Atlanta suburbs.....

Georgecatl

Greetings all..........I've been around a while on other forums.....BF, USN, AAPK.....and found this sight while googling a particular maker.

I'm a bit of an accumulator..... I started with knives in the 50's when my uncle was taking me out to my father's orange grove to watch the picking. He stopped on the way where there was this sign at the end of a driveway leading up through another orange grove. It said Randall Made Knives. He bought me a small knife (I was about 7-8 yo) which I used to slice up a few oranges while standing in the back of one the trucks collecting the orange harvest. At some point, I set it down never to be seen again :(. My first Randall and lost the same day....Oh well. Didn't come to know the reverence of the brand until years later.

Anyway, I have quite a diverse accumulation/collection of knives and being a resident of the Atlanta metro, I have had the pleasure of meeting many fine knife makers at Bladeshow.

Welcome to the forum, Georgecatl. It's fun to to me see where everyone got their interest in knives. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. We makers sure do appreciate all the collectors out there.

Back