Merry Christmas to Everyone...... and a chuckle

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Just wanted to take the time to wish everyone here at KD a very Merry Christmas! It's time to take a break, enjoy being with family and friends, and give thanks for all we enjoy, and all we are!

I also have to chuckle a bit.... here it is Christmas Eve morning, and the phone has already rang several times, with folks asking..... "Do you have ANY knives I could come look at!?" :) Seems it happens every year. With only a couple of knives in stock, today might be one of those days where folks are coming and going all day.

It also looks like we are in for a white Christmas in Great Falls, MT! Winter Storm warnings are out, with "blizzard" and "white out" conditions predicted for Christmas day...... I LOVE IT! :)

All the Best to everyone from the Caffreys!

Merry Christmas everyone

80-santas_sleigh_smiley_emoticon_73b8702cc84bc403c727d79b1d37c2e2cfd129c1.gif

Merry Christmas and your best knife new year to all you dogs...

t

I too would like to wish all you Knifedogs a very Merry Christmas. If you are traveling, please be safe. And enjoy your family and friends. May the coming year be a good one in everyone's shop.
Be safe, stay warm, and again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

I would like to chime in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year as well,I think the people here are the finest and even not meeting face to face I feel like we are all brothers bound by a common craft , looking forward to another year of friendship.

I would like to chime in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year as well,I think the people here are the finest and even not meeting face to face I feel like we are all brothers bound by a common craft , looking forward to another year of friendship.

This how feel too but would never have been able to articulate it in such an elegant way!
Thanks Fred and everyone here,
Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Just finished family Christmas round 1, kids and grandkids at my house. cooking now for round 2, inlaws for supper.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at Knife Dogs! it's supposed to be 81 degrees here tomorrow, and I have to say I'm not all that excited about it, I'd rather sweat than shiver but Jeesh...81?

Back