Most recent Neck Knife-Thunderstorm Kevlar

Daniel Rohde

Most resent one is all done. Hopefully I'll start getting to some other style of knives here soon. I'm ready for more complicated and exciting stuff.
Basic speces:
-Differentaly Hardend 1095
-Thunderstorm Kevlar w/ Copper Liners
-About 7 1/2" overall

30828703881_8cc9e7f16c_z.jpg

30280691633_3d6126e0fc_z.jpg

30828728561_5cec69f3fa_z.jpg

30800400462_060229f634_z.jpg

Thanks DeMo! Nicely done is what I'm going for:) Copper is sort of a pain for liners but we get by.

Thanks John! And yes, I have been trying to get better at photography, so that makes me happy.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Another great knife, Daniel! How was the Kevlar to work with? I've got a project on my bench with lightning strike carbon fiber, which is kind of messy, but looking good. I assume that the Kevlar works similar to CF?

Another great knife, Daniel! How was the Kevlar to work with? I've got a project on my bench with lightning strike carbon fiber, which is kind of messy, but looking good. I assume that the Kevlar works similar to CF?
I would think so. At first I thought you said just carbon fiber but I haven't used lighting strike carbon fiber. I would guess it works about the same. It's not really that hard to use but some times the little wires are annoying but you can get around those.

Simple, but not so simple. I like how you've brought everything together for a smooth flow and color combinations. The hamon is perfect for the blade profile. I also really like the copper next to those scales. I have never used Kevlar-does it all have the wires? Also, am curious what you meant : can get around those"...

Simple, but not so simple. I like how you've brought everything together for a smooth flow and color combinations. The hamon is perfect for the blade profile. I also really like the copper next to those scales. I have never used Kevlar-does it all have the wires? Also, am curious what you meant : can get around those"...

Pretty much all Kevlar has the wires as far as I know its part of what makes it Kevlar. As for getting around it usually you can come back with tweezers and get the little buggers out of there or whatever work to trim and clean it up.

Back