It will cause a pause for thought

Freds Edge

I am having my let knee replaced Nov 1 and in preparation I had to go in for a blood test and chest x-ray , the day following these my doctor called to send me back for a CT scan of my left lung and thorax to look at a suspicious mass . On the way to the CT scanner the attendant asked if I had cancer before , by this time my anxiety level was pretty high. Come to find out my Ti prosthetic shoulder replacement from last year had interfered with the X-ray. This will cause a pause for thought and reflection on what is important.

wow! thank God there was a simple explanation. i can't imagine what was running through your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that was a scary situation, glad for the outcome. Now back to focusing on the knee, right. My dad had both replaced and said it was the best thing he ever did, no pain anymore, and he could get around, just a bit slower. Should have seen him crawling around rebuild his tractors and tending to all those cows at 73 yrs old, he was like a young guy again. Do the rehab and you'll be back up in no time at all.

Wayne

Back