Cutting some water bottles

Justin Presson

This is a video of the chopper I made cutting through 10 water bottles. If you havnt tried this you need to for $3 worth of bottles its a blast.

https://youtu.be/7WiQnFN77ac

My video skils are less then great but hopefully its not to blurry.

JP

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Awesome Justin! That's a pro swing! Watch out world record.
Your giving me to much credit :) 12 more bottles and I will be there..lol
It is one of the funnest things I have made and used in knifemaking.
My technique can still use some work as I almost missed to high on the first one, hard to keep a level swing for that long. Credit to the guy that cut 22 that is some skill but Im going to practice and work my way up to as many as possible.

But first Im going to have to make another because my brother had to have this one for him and his son so I sold it to him and will deliver it next weekend at this halloween camp out we do every year. I suspect we will be cutting the crap out of stuff with it all weekend :)

Oh and Anthony you said you need a target to shot for, looks like 10 you will have to go to 11.

Looks like you need to sharpen that thing. :biggrin:

Just funning ya Justin. Cutting water bottles is a blast. I save used ones and refill em with tap water cause I'm a tightwad. :7:

Oy yeah, if you haven't tried it, cutting them with a backhand stroke is fun too.

Looks like you need to sharpen that thing.

Just funning ya Justin. Cutting water bottles is a blast. I save used ones and refill em with tap water cause I'm a tightwad. :7:

Oy yeah, if you haven't tried it, cutting them with a backhand stroke is fun too.
Well ya know me high roller with my store bought water...lol

I will have yo try that Darrin.

Last edited:
Back