i Search a CAD drawer

Hello has there someone who can draw a folding knife me with Autocad program here? Of course, against payment.

the knife is the Titan Soul here in Custom Knifes, i have it only as Custom Knife but i want it self with CNC make and the Price make lower.

Would be cool When someone write me :)

please Private message

thank you

Last edited:
awesome tutorial! thank you for sharing that

You're welcome.

Draftsight is a cool program but has a steep learning curve if you're unfamiliar with it and especially if you're unfamiliar with CAD in general.

This guy gives enough info to design a filer but there's quite a bit more to the program.

There was another knifemaker that had a really good tutorial but he took it down after he got in some hot water over not delivering some orders. At least, that what I heard.

Thanks for the link - Draft sight is a GREAT program, works almost like AutoCAD. I've used AutoCAD for many years, starting with version 2.5 I think it was. Mostly drawing electrical schematics &loop sheets in control work.

I plan to follow along with his tutorial and see how it goes. I've got a slip joint drawn in DraftSight.

Ken H>

If you're just starting with CAD, you should try Fusion 360. It's also free to hobbyists and is extremely powerful and has great tutorials. It's 3d modeling software and even includes rendering to get photorealistic models of your knife design. Everything is a learning curve so might as well go big! Warning, it's kind of addicting!

I'll give Fusion 360 a shot, too. I used AutoCad years ago for electrical schematics (I think Ken and I have very similar backgrounds) and I have played around with SolidWorks although I never became the least bit proficient because I didn't need 3D rendering for the work I did.

It would be fun to play with 3D modeling if for no other reason than to buy a 3D printer that I have absolutely no real-world use for, but I'm determined to get one anyway!

Hello has there someone who can draw a folding knife me with Autocad program here? Of course, against payment.

the knife is the Titan Soul here in Custom Knifes, i have it only as Custom Knife but i want it self with CNC make and the Price make lower.

Would be cool When someone write me :)

please Private message

thank you
PM sent

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back