Parks 50

Rick Otts

Man trying to find who sells this is like trying to win the lottery.I tried Goggling it but only got blade forums.Must be a big secret.Guess I will just use Canola and be done with it.

Try searching for an outfit called Maxim or Maxxim, something like that. They sell it out of Dallas I think. Last I checked it was $125/bucket shipped.

Yup. Maxim Oil out of Texas. One of the few distributors that will sell 5 gallons at a time, and far and away the lowest prices you'll find.

If you are close to Cincinnati, I have about 3 gallons to get rid of. NO SHIPPING. I tried that once and all I got was a message that the oil had leaked, no pictures, and NO TRADE GOODS. Not even a thank you.

Most importantly, and ironically, the one place you do NOT want to try to get it from is Heatbath/Park Metallurgical, they do not want to sell it to you, they don't even want you to call them. The makers of the oil will only sell to distributors who then resell it, or to a exclusive list of large corporate clientele. Maxim oil is the most common place people get it.

Back