2016 ICCE show in Kansas City

I'm actually able to go. I'm heading out there tomorrow (Thursday) and will be there all Friday(Classes in the morning also) and will be leaving Friday night(So only one day, So I'll have to make the most of my time), I'd love to meet and talk to as many of you as possible! I'm really looking forward to this. I'd love to meet you Justin even if its just to say high and check out a knife:cool:

I'll probably be bringing a knife....probably...just so I can't get as much water out from behind my ears as possible.

I'm going to get to see you twice in a month ! Please stop by my table and say hi. I won't make the seminars this year because I'll be setting up, but don't miss the cut-and-shoot with Bruce Bump and Steve Culver! And you better bring a knife of two!

Calvin or Justin, do you think one of you guys could pick up this year's challenge coin from the show for me? I'm not going to make it up there this year, just have too many irons in the fire. But, if one of you guys could grab me a coin I sure appreciate it. I got one from Calvin from last years show, don't want to miss one. If you can, I'll send you my address and reimburse you.

Sorry I won't make this one. I hope you all have good visits and GREAT sales. I'll be there next year for sure.

I'm actually able to go. I'm heading out there tomorrow (Thursday) and will be there all Friday(Classes in the morning also) and will be leaving Friday night(So only one day, So I'll have to make the most of my time), I'd love to meet and talk to as many of you as possible! I'm really looking forward to this. I'd love to meet you Justin even if its just to say high and check out a knife:cool:

I'll probably be bringing a knife....probably...just so I can't get as much water out from behind my ears as possible.
Cool, lets meet up at the seminars.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back