2016 ICCE show in Kansas City

Justin Presson

Just curious as to who will be going to the ICCE show this year? I went last year and had a great time.
Only a month away. I plan to go Friday so I can attend some of the seminars.

c1caf9ea5ad63709fcafc591e54bbd2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this Justin, I should have already done it. I'll be there and I also have VIP passes for anyone who wants one, they will get you in the show early and free.

Thanks for posting Justin, you just reminded me how little time I have left! Knives to make, sheaths to make :15:

Thanks for posting this Justin, I should have already done it. I'll be there and I also have VIP passes for anyone who wants one, they will get you in the show early and free.
Hey Calvin I will take you up on that offer for a pass!
Look forward to seeing you.

I plan on going Friday as well. I had planned on going Saturday and spending all day like I did last year but my daughters' 4-H club planned a Worlds of Fun trip and I wouldn't be the most popular dad not going. So Friday it is!
Calvin, might I be able to snag one of those passes as well?

Chris

I plan on going Friday as well. I had planned on going Saturday and spending all day like I did last year but my daughters' 4-H club planned a Worlds of Fun trip and I wouldn't be the most popular dad not going. So Friday it is!
Calvin, might I be able to snag one of those passes as well?

Chris

Chris, email me your address, calvin@ calvinrobinsonknives.com

Did I post this in the wrong spot or just not that many people going?
Ed you going this year?

I was planning on coming, but not so sure now. I just transferred depts at work and I have a ton of training and learning to do, so not sure if I can or not now. I've been working out of town a lot, not sure if I'll be on the road or not.

i will be holding a table this year. really looking forward to this, as it will be my first time! working on sheaths as we speak. reminds me, i need to book a room somewhere! i hope some of you guys will come by and say hello!

Dont forget the show is this weekend starts on Friday, I will be there in the morning for the class sessions if anyone wants to meet up and sit in on them.

Dont forget the show is this weekend starts on Friday, I will be there in the morning for the class sessions if anyone wants to meet up and sit in on them.

I'm actually able to go. I'm heading out there tomorrow (Thursday) and will be there all Friday(Classes in the morning also) and will be leaving Friday night(So only one day, So I'll have to make the most of my time), I'd love to meet and talk to as many of you as possible! I'm really looking forward to this. I'd love to meet you Justin even if its just to say high and check out a knife:cool:

I'll probably be bringing a knife....probably...just so I can't get as much water out from behind my ears as possible.

Back