HI from Mississippi

SRT

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I am Kurt Schrock, retired Dentist after 38 years of practicing in Vicksburg MS . I learned to make fixed blade knives in 2008 by a very nice Knifemaker in Vicksburg. It has been a hobby but in the last couple of years I have improved and sell my knives by word of mouth and at shows . After Losing my wife in 2010 , I remarried in 2012 and moved to Madison MS where I was "Juried" in and accepted into the Craftsmens Guild of Mississippi. I like to make pretty knives that are still functional.
I do not have a website but have a public Facebook page under "Kurt Schrock Handmade Knives".

Welcome! Share some pics! At the Kansas City show or the Little Rock show, can't remember which for sure, but I met 3 or 4 makers from the Vicksburg up to Hattiesburg area. There seems to be a nice little pocket of makers around there, not sure where Madison is though.

Welcome and yea show some photos! Also I recommend getting a Instagram you will make lots of friends (makers and customers) and theres a big knife market too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back