Hello from North Texas

I just wanted to post a brief hello to the forum. I'm usually just a lurker, but my interest in knives has reached the point where it'll will be more useful to actually participate. My focus on things is kind of cyclical, and right now I'm back into cutlery. I've accumulated a few things I have questions about, and I'd like to refine my collection down to knives that I actually use fairly often, and will want to pass down.

I also like to hunt whenever I can can, fish every now and then, cook all the time, and help out with my son's Cub Scout Pack. I look forward to learning from all of you.

Have a good day.

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place for all who are passionate about knives. We have collectors, makers, and enthusiasts here from all over. I hope you enjoy your time spent here as much as I do.

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place for all who are passionate about knives. We have collectors, makers, and enthusiasts here from all over. I hope you enjoy your time spent here as much as I do.

Perhaps you can answer question for me I probably overlooked in the FAQs. I tried to post a question regarding a knife in the main forum and received a message that it would have to be reviewed by a moderator. That was two days ago, and I noticed that there have been no new posts in the main forum for 4 days. Are all posts subject to review, or only from new members? Does it typically take multiple days to have a post reviewed?

Thanks.

Perhaps you can answer question for me I probably overlooked in the FAQs. I tried to post a question regarding a knife in the main forum and received a message that it would have to be reviewed by a moderator. That was two days ago, and I noticed that there have been no new posts in the main forum for 4 days. Are all posts subject to review, or only from new members? Does it typically take multiple days to have a post reviewed?

Thanks.
I know that posts by new members are moderated so that spammers are filtered out, but I don't know what the waiting time is. Maybe one of our moderators will chime in who can answer your question better than I.

Back