100_6411.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 100_6415.jpg
    100_6415.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_6416.jpg
    100_6416.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 165
Nice! Very tough looking, multipurpose blade. I must ask though, what is the significance of the smaller pins in the scales?

Anthony, absolutely nothing lol I thought it might look cool. Oh and mean more work for me :)

Ha! I sat there and studied that for a while and was sure it had a meaning. I kept trying find a relation between 13 and 31 or 1:3 vs 3:1.

Franklin - that sure does look good - and black pins do set the handle off.

Ken H>

Oh that's funny Anthony next time I will put a meaning into it and see if you get it
Thanks for looking guys, Demo she is a brute you don't now till she is in your hand.

Awesome looking knife.
I have a beginners question about it.
First off please excuse my ignorance as I am only now making my first knife via stock removal method. I have been adding handles to pre-made knife blanks for a few years now though.

My Newby question is- is there a purpose to the hole in the guard or is it just for decorative purposes?

I have seen other knives with holes in thw guard before yours and have wondered at their purpose.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sorry sassinator been off sight for awhile, for this one it's two fold 1- for lashing to a pole 2- if you put cord from hole in guard to the thong tube becomes like a D- guard some like that better then just wrapping cord around wrist. Ask all the questions you want and hope to see some knives from you.

Back