BC lockback #2 "Scrolly"

brian chovanec

Hi good people,had another stab at a lockback (you see what I did there? yeah,I'm a funny guy LOL)...anyway,here are the specs to not to keep you on the edge (there,I done it again lol...no more,I promise...just gotta stay sharp ,that's all lol)...anyway,here they are
wink.gif

Open length 235mm (9 1/4"),closed 135mm(5 1/4")...smooth walker and talker,locks like a vault... W2&L6 Damascus blade (stock Milan Mozolic ) at around 59-60HRC, sharp and pointy enough to castrate a fly
wink.gif
...stainless steel liners...bolsters,lockbar and the back spacer are made from Randy Haas stainless san mai,scales are hand carved Australian Red Mallee burl...24 CT gold inlays,shims and pinheads...the hand carved leather sheath is a two part composite,allowing for a choice of carry,either a casual "low rider" or a "compact" for more of a concealed carry...as always,it is one of a kind,100% HAND made,no milling machines,surface grinders or anything like that was used,just mainly hand held tools,on my bench,in my vise or (a lot of it) on my knee,literally...sole author (including all carving,engraving and inlays)-yours truly...it will come with a custom wooden case and of course a COA...any questions,anything, pls PM me or email on bccustomknives@hotmail.com ...loking for 2200 OBO
Cheers
B
edit: PS: I forgot to mention,it also comes with a full comprehensive WIP (work in progress) album, "the making of" step by step, from start to finish,from raw materials to finished product (including couple of different takes on it I took (this is actually third set of handles on it,wasn't happy with the others)
1w_zpsuuvqz2lq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

[/IMG]
2w_zpsofbk4ixx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
7w_zpsuqepumya.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
8w_zpscxgze58h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9w_zps7n6wzhfq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6w_zpsrsqpkwaz.jpg