Hello from Montana

Ty Adams

KNIFE MAKER
IMG_20160428_184659522.jpgIMG_20160428_184637021.jpg
Hi all, I am from Billings, Montana. I have been surfing this forum for a couple of months and really like the fact that you guys are willing to share all of your knowledge. This is my second knife. The blade is 1084 hand sanded to 800 grit, and the handle material is curly maple that I purchased from John Doyle. I would like to thank him for all of his help with tips on finish.
Any and all input is welcome. Thank you guys for sharing all your knowledge that helped me get started.

Welcome to the forum. That is a beautiful knife, especially for your second. We expect great things from you now.

Thanks guys, hopefully I can live up to your standards. Not off to a good start as knife #3 has been turned into a shop tool and not suitable for public viewing! But every mistake is a lesson learned.

Welcome aboard from a fellow Montanan! Great "knife" community here, with a group of really great people.

Thanks Ed. I am excited to join and enjoy the community. It is amazing how freely the talented knife makers here share their knowledge.

Back